RPGenius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the pros come to roleplay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
~WELCOME~
An intro video to the site is now available on the portal page.
Illia is open for roleplaying and is seeking more members.
~COMING SOON~: A new zombie rp, called The Changing, so look forward to that!
Durarara!! is now open for roleplay, so sign up and start roleplaying. :3
Dungeons and Dragons is now open for Roleplay! Make your character sheet and start playing now! The first dungeon will be up momentarily.
Navigation

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates

If you wish to affiliate with RPGenius, please send a PM to Leoinpharoh, or another admin.

Our affiliate button is shown below.
Donations
Please donate to the site, as all proceeds will go to making the site better for you users. A donation of $10 is the minimum to become a donator, and have donator status on the site, though you may donate any ammount you would like. Other uses for this function will be implemented in the future. Thank you! -Administrators

Dom's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dominc

Dominc

Dom's Application Empty
PostSubject: Dom's Application   Dom's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:16 am

Player name: Dominc(use user name)

Char name: Domean Kilt

Class: Wizard

Paragon Path:blood wizard (decide at lvl 11)

Epic Destiny: demigod (decided at lvl 21)

Level: 25

Exp: 350300/450000(Current Exp/ Exp to next level)

Race:Eladrin

Size:Medium

Height:6'1"

Weight: 124

Character Background: Mastered Arcana magic at a young age slowly started to work my way into Dark Arcana magic. Caught by the Eladrin Leaders of the society and i was banned form all the cities of the race. If i ever entered the cities id have 72 hours to leave or be killed at the position i stood, if they even could by now. Started to travel and explore now i party up with people exploring the deeps of caves and unknown places testing my powers and to pay for the components of my demonic practices

Appearance: Severely burned by many problems with demonic souls being disturbed. Three deep scares run down my right eye from a demon overlord that went berserk upon the entrance of this world. Long black hair runs across the center of my eyes covering half of the two scares and showing the one the is over the center of my left eye. Thankfully a spell saved my vision only by a second and a half. A long black robe runs down my body a quiet rustling sound is made by the robe as i walk as it drags across the very tip rocks upon the ground. A blood red trim show a ornate fire design upon the robe. Black pants can barely be seen behind the robe. A Crystal skull can be seen easily as it protrudes out at the waist kept there by a belt were it is used as a belt buckle. Black shoes can be seen upon my feet. A key with deceptive scribes upon with a faint white glow to them clearly show upon the key held around the neck by a brilliant silver chain.

Mannerisms: rude but kind when needed to get something that is needed very persuasive to most people.
(background info does effect this a little)

Personality Traits:shy keeps away from everyone as much as possible keeps secretes of his past life (this is greatly determined on background or choices made describe how u came to be this way)

Alignment: unaligned

Deity: Vecna

Adventuring Company: (normal Partying group)

Companions meet: (list)

Initiative total dex1/2 lvlmisc
Initiative 19
_

Speed (square)Total Base Armour Item Misc
Speed (square)6 6 _ _ _

Abilities
Abilityability scoreability modability mod 1/2 lvl
strength 13 1
constitution 15
dexterity 27 8
intelligence 28
wisdom 14
charisma 131

Max HP: 114

Bloodied: 57 (1/2 max HP)

Healing Surge Value: 28 (1/4 Max HP)

Surges/Day: 12

Skills
Skill NameAbility usedAbility Mod 1/2 lvlTrained( 5)Armour PenMisc.Total Bonus
Acrobaticsdex 20
_ _ _ 20
Arcanaint 21
X _ 2 28
Athleticsstr 13
_ _ _ 13
Bluffcha 13
_ _ _ 13
Diplomacycha 13
X _ _ 18
Dungeoneeringwis 14
X _ _ 19
Endurancecon 14
_ _ _ 14
Healwis 14
_ _ _ 14
Historyint 21
X _ 2 28
Insightwis 14
_ _ _ 14
Intimidatecha 13
_ _ _ 13
Naturewis 14
_ _ _ 14
Perceptionwis 14
_ _ _ 14
Religionint 21
X _ _ 26
Stealthdex 20
_ _ _ 20
Streetwise cha 13
_ _ _ 13
Thieverydex 20
_ _ _ 20

Defense
Defense Name Total Score 10 1/2 lvl Ability mod/ Armour on AcClass Feat Enh Misc Misc
Armour Class46
_ 1 2
_ _
Fortitude36
_ _ 2
_ _
Reflex46
_ 1 2
_ _
Will39
2 _ 2
_ 1

Race Features: undefined
Eladrin Will: You gain 1 racial bonus to your Will defense. In addition you gain a 5 racial bonus to saving throws against charm effects.
Fey Origin: Your ancestors were native to the Feywild, so you are considered a fey creature for the purpose of effects that relate to creature origins.
Trance: Rather than sleep, Eladrin enter a meditative state known as trance. You need to spend 4 hours in this state to gain the same benefits other races get for taking a 6-hour extended rest. While in a trance you are fully aware of your surroundings and notice approaching enemies and other events as normal.

Fey Step:
(anything interesting within the Race u chose put here)

Class/ Path/ Destiny Features:
Wand of Accuracy: Once per encounter as a free action, you gain a bonus to a single attack roll equal to your Dexterity modifier. You must wield your wand to benefit from this feature. This form of mastery is good for war wizards because it helps increase their accuracy with damaging powers.

Cantrips
Cantrips are minor spells you gain at 1st level. You can use the ghost sound, light, mage hand, and prestidigitation cantrips as at-will powers.

Ritual Casting
You gain the Ritual Caster feat as a
bonus feat, allowing you to use magical rituals.

Spellbook
You possess a spellbook, a book full of mystic lore in which you store your rituals and your daily and utility spells.

Rituals: Your book contains three 1st-level rituals of your choice that you have mastered. At 5th level, and again at 11th, 15th, 21st, and 25th level, you master two more rituals of your choice and add them to your spellbook. Any ritual you add must be your level or lower.

Daily and Utility Spells: Your spellbook also holds your daily and utility spells. You begin knowing two daily spells, one of which you can use on any given day. Each time you gain a level that lets you select a daily spell or a utility spell, choose two different daily spells or utility spells of that level to add to your book.

After an extended rest, you can prepare a number of daily and utility spells according to what you can cast per day for your level. You can’t prepare the same spell twice.

If you replace a spell because of gaining a level or through retraining, the previous spell vanishes from your spellbook and is replaced by the new spell.

Capacity: A typical spellbook has 128 pages. Each spell takes up 1 page. A ritual takes up a number of pages equal to its level.

Blood
Action (11th level):
When you spend an

action point to
take an extra action, if you use your

action to make an
attack that hits, that attack deals

ongoing 10 damage
(save ends).

Bolstering Blood:

Burning Blood:

Epic Destiny feats:

Divine Spark (21st level): Increase two ability
scores of your choice by 2 each.

Divine Recovery (24th level): The first time
you are reduced to 0 hit points or fewer each day,
you regain hit points equal to half your maximum hit
points.

(anything interesting that u wish to have about ur class choice)

Languages Known: Elven, Common

Sense

Passive Sense Total Base Skill Bonus
Passive Insight 24
10 14
Passive Perception 24
10 14

Ability used Total Bonus 1/2 lvl Ability Class Prof Feat Enh Misc
str 13
_
_
_
_

Damage Workspace
Ability Used Damage (_d_ Mod) Ability mod Feat Enh Misc Misc
str
1d8 6 5
_
_
__
... _
_ _ _ _ _

Basic Attack vs. vs.
Attack Defense Weapon or power Damage (_d_)
Str AC Longsword 1d8 5
Int Reflex Magic missile 2d4 10
... _ _________ _______
... _ _________ _______

Feats:

Expanded Spellbook:

Two-Weapon Fighting:

Two-Weapon Defense:

Legion-caller of Moil:

ELADRIN SWORD WIZARDRY:

TWIST THE ARCANE FABRIC:

Blood
Thirst:

DUAL IMPLEMENT SPELLCASTER:

TWIST THE ARCANE FABRIC:

DESTRUCTIVE WIZARDRY:

Lasting Frost:

Arcane Reach:

ARCANE FIRE:

QUICKENED SPELLCASTING:
Magic missle

Spell Accuracy:

Irresistible Flame:
Cantrips:

Ghost Sound:

Light:

Mage Hand:

Prestidigitation:

Disrupt Undead:

Spook:

At will Powers:

Magic Missile:

Rotting Doom:

Encounter powers

Reaper Antidote:

Fire Burst:

Ice Tomb:

Freezing Bolts:

Blood Pulse :

Daily powers:

Bigby’s Icy Grasp:

Bigby’s Grasping Hands:

Wall of Fire:

Fireball:

Cinder storm:

Summon Abyssal Horde:

Destructive Salutation:

Utility power:

Expeditious Retreat:

Dimension Door:

Invisibility:

Arcane Gate:

Mordenkainen's Lucubration:

Wall of force:

Soul Burn:

Item:
Soul stealer
Spell+3d6 and after killing one monster 1d6 is added the to the 3d6 for that encounter
Back to top Go down

Dom's Application
Page 1 of 1