RPGenius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the pros come to roleplay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
~WELCOME~
An intro video to the site is now available on the portal page.
Illia is open for roleplaying and is seeking more members.
~COMING SOON~: A new zombie rp, called The Changing, so look forward to that!
Durarara!! is now open for roleplay, so sign up and start roleplaying. :3
Dungeons and Dragons is now open for Roleplay! Make your character sheet and start playing now! The first dungeon will be up momentarily.
Navigation

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates

If you wish to affiliate with RPGenius, please send a PM to Leoinpharoh, or another admin.

Our affiliate button is shown below.
Donations
Please donate to the site, as all proceeds will go to making the site better for you users. A donation of $10 is the minimum to become a donator, and have donator status on the site, though you may donate any ammount you would like. Other uses for this function will be implemented in the future. Thank you! -Administrators

Magic school

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rensaku

Rensaku

Magic school Empty
PostSubject: Magic school   Magic school I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:42 am

Kazama woke up in his bed, with a strait face. He was in school, he was actually in school. He got out of bed and made his way to his class when he heard the bell. He wasn't to upset about being a beginner, especially after the dream he had when he was completely wrecking an entire army by himself. He heard the sound of the bell ringing, letting everyone know to head to their classes. He looked at them as he passed by, shy to the fact that he knew know one but he didn't show it. When he made it to class he was asked to present himself. He stood in front of the class and stated his name.

Hello everyone my name is Kazama. He saw everyone stare at him, causing his face to turn red with embarrassment. He heard the man tell him to sit a desk and prepare themselves to learn magic. He sat at a desk and near him we're a guy and a girl. He heard the guy call his name and hold out his hand. He shook hands and then looked strait forward. Before he could get used to his chair they we're told to head out to magic room to first learn how to control it, then they would try and use it. When they made it there he looked at the room, nothing but wood could be seen. The floor, the wall, everything. He walked by when he felt something pull him off of his feet. He fell, hitting his face, making a clack noise. He stood up wondering what could of caused it. He saw the teacher holding a smirk on his face. Kamaza stood looking at him, not feeling any emotion toward what happened. He was instead shocked by what happened. He felt something wrap around his legs, spin, and throw him over. He waited to see what he would be taught.
Back to top Go down
Rensaku

Rensaku

Magic school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic school   Magic school I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:59 pm

Kazama heard the teacher say that everyone needed two partners. He saw the guy and walked up to him and asked,Hey, I'm kinda new here so will you be my partner? The guy shook his head, leaving it down to just one more person. That's when a girl came out and said, I'm new here too so is it ok if I join the group, my name is Fira. Kazama looked at them ready for his training. He saw a tornado appear in the teachers hand. He was surprised at what he saw. He held his hand out and tried to do the same. He was shocked, he was able to do it to with out any training. He wasn't to happy when he saw everyone else doing it with ease like he did. That's when the teacher said that everyone should be able to do that with no problem, then he showed another source of magic, water. He said that we should all be able to use that naturally as well. He and his partners gave it a try and were able to do it with no problem. He smiled at how well he was doing and he just got here. He couldn't help but be proud of himself for even being here. He stood with water in one hand and wind in the other. He tried putting them together but it fell apart, leaving him with water in one hand and wind in the other. Before he could go any father class had ended. He went to his bed in the dorms and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rensaku

Rensaku

Magic school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic school   Magic school I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:06 am

Kazama awoke to his room, ready for the second day of school. He learned the basics of calling upon them, now he needs to learn how to use it. He held his hands together, trying to combine water with air on his way to class. He wanted to get it right this time, he felt that if he learned how to do that then he wouldn't have a problem with anything else. He put the two elements together but they fell apart, just like it did the last time. He decided to try and combine the same substances together to see what would happen starting with water. He call upon the forces of water and tried putting them together. He did it like he was a natural which made his wonder why he couldn't combine the opposite elements. Could it be that their just that, opposites, he asked himself. He walked a little fast to class as he realized he spent to much time with that. When he made it into class the teacher pointed to the door and told everyone to head to the training room. Kazama gave him the, "Are you kidding me?" look as he just now made it into the class room and didn't even have enough time to sit down.

While they we're walking to class he tried the combination of elements again. He held both hands on opposite sides of his body to imitate the opposite elements. After a while of focusing he tried to put them together. It looked like it was going to work but just like the last time, they fell apart, but this time their was something different, it shot in two different directions. He felt that it meant he was getting some where but wasn't exactly sure about that. He held his hands together and tried to combine the elements by forced. He wasn't sure if it was going to fall apart like the last time or if it was going to connect. He tried to put them together. The elements clashed against each other, sending bits of water and bursts of wind in all directions. He kept trying though, not giving an inch to the elements. He kept pushing them together until it blew up in his face. He was hit with a combination of water and wind. He felt that he just discovered something good, really good, inquisitive if he thought about it. He just created an explosion, if he tried hard enough he could make it into a magic combat skill. He figured since he couldn't do that properly then he would have to try something else. Kazama tried to form the water into some kind of shield, but before he could actually make it they we're already in the magic training field.

The teacher told them to try and shoot the elements of magic from their hands. He gathered with his two partners and tried to understand how it worked. Uhh...Umm....I'm not sure how this will work, will it just shoot out of my hand? He asked as he held his hand in front of his face, looking at his palm. He allowed the element "Water" to form in his hand. I'm not sure, but we'll figure it out soon........ Oh yeah, by the way my name is Yogamei. He said, looking at his hand as well, allowing the element "Wind" to form in his hand. Well ummm.......I think it may happen naturally I think. She said, allowing the element wind to form in her hand. They looked at themselves, concentrating on how they we're going to make it work. They we're concentrating so hard a dark aura surrounded them. By now everyone was looking at the three with a creep out expression. That's when Kazama looked at everyone with a look that said, "Stop staring or I'll kill you!" Everyone went about their businesses then. He looked back into the group, wondering how he was going to. He focused, aiming his hand strait forward. He pulled his hand back and thrust-ed it forward, sending the water element off into a invisible barrier. Kazama was in a state of shock, did I really learn how to do with no problem? He saw everyone else follow behind him, each figuring out how to do it. He was glade that he was the first one to get but was upset that he wasn't the only one to get it.

The teacher tells everyone to ready themselves to spar. He said that they should train against their partners, that that's what their there for. He look at Yogami, hands filled with water to be used. He shot the first magic attack at him. He saw him dodge and shoot wind at him. Using the water in his other hand he created a barrier to block the attack. He watched as the water made the juster of something falling on it, A wave shot out from the middle and stopped at the edge. Kazama gathered wind in one hand and water in the other. He pressed them together and shot it at Yogamei, watching as it fell apart again. He watched them disperse in every direction. He saw a ball of water coming at him. He held his hand out and formed a spiral of wind. He caught the water and used the spiral of the wind to send it back at him. He held his hands together and formed a giant ball of water. He shot it at Yogamei to add to the attack. What he did shocked him, he gathered wind in his hand and punched through the first one, then he charged up and slammed his fist into the last one. The ball of water turned into mist. Kazama was just as impressed as he was to see that. Together they made a sword and shield. That's when he saw Fira out the corner of his eyes.She ambushed us he thought as he shielded himself with water to block the oncoming wind attack, while Yogamei back handed it to the side using the same element. Before they could really get into it the teacher stopped them all. Class is over, this is fun, he thought to himself as he said goodbye to his partners.

Kazama stayed in the training field to try and work his magic skills. He tried combining the elements together, not to for the reason he first had though. He planed on making them explode again. He knew he was doing something a scientist would do. He pressed them together and watched them explode again. He couldn't help it, he just had to do it, he had to figure out how it worked, what happened, what made it tick. He then covered the wind up with water and tried to squeeze it as much as he could. He gathered enough pressure on the wind. When he shot it out he maneuvered his hand to make the forced the water out in every direction like a bomb. It worked like he wanted it to. He saw the grass was missing where it blew up. He was glade that he was able to make something for the next time he spared. He created a mini whirlwind and sent it forward. He watched as it pulled grass of the ground. After a while he decided to go home and sleep. He ran back to his dorm, not making eye contact with anyone he ran past. When he made it to his room he sat down, meditating on what he could work on the next day. He decided to make a shield before went to sleep. He covered his hand in this combination, first he made a shield of air and covered the shield withe water to keep it in place. When he was done he let the water fall to the ground and blew it under crack of his door using the wind element. After he was done he went to bed.
Back to top Go down
Rensaku

Rensaku

Magic school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic school   Magic school I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:29 pm

Kazama woke up from his bed to find someone standing in front of him. Yo, Kazama, wake up your going to be late for school. Kazama jumped out of bed and put on his school cloths. When he was dressed up he ran out the door and for class. He heard the footsteps of who was running with him. He turned back to see it was Yogamei, he was the one who woke him up. When they made it to class he thanked him, but before he could thank him properly it was all ready time to work on magic. Now that he thought about it he didn't even have enough time to practice combining the two elements. On his way to the training field he used the opportunity try and combine the elements. He put them together, they didn't combine, but they didn't fall apart either. He saw that they were in a sphere, but the wind and water were on separate sides of the sphere. He felt that it was close enough though, he was able to to do something. He however wasn't able to keep it up, it shot off to the side. He wished he knew how it worked, but he didn't.

Ounce the class made it to the training room the teacher made the partners spar again. Kazama decided that instead of sparing they should work on their skills. You know, I think we should focus more on using our skills , for example, My powers are defensive magic. It was quiet for a moment but then Yogamei said, Well I'm good at offensive magic.

And I'm good evasion magic. Fira replied. Well then, we should all work on those skills. We'll be the strongest time there is to know. He said as he shielded himself with water. He was surprised when he saw Fira use her evasive skills along with her wind magic to get behind him. She shot a ball of water at his back, hitting him. It stung a little but that wasn't going to keep him from his training. He turned around and sent a burst of wind at her to throw her off balance. He then goes to shoot two rounds of water at his other partner. He turned around, to see if anything was coming for him. SPLASH, he was hit in the face by a gush of water. Everyone's going all out, I guess I should too. He held his hand together and tried to compress the water into the wind. He then sent it barreling toward Yogamei who was already in his face. His hands were covered with water this time instead of the usual wind. He punched strait through it and came to attack him. He set up a shield to guard himself but it didn't help, he broke right through it. Kazama took the water punch to his chest. Now that hurt, he thought to himself as he stumbled back from the hit. He caught himself and gathered wind in both hands, putting them together. He shot the combined element at Yogamei as payback for what he did. He saw Fira from the corner of his eye. she used the combination of her magic and agility to get behind his wind blast and thrust forward adding more power to it. Yogamei retaliated by using wind to push him forward while using water to punch through it. He was impressed that he could do that and wished he had the courage to do something like that.

He was just starting to get warmed up now and he had enough time to do what he wanted as it was still early in the day. He charged at him and shot water, backed up by wind toward his face. He believed that the extra force is what he would need to win, but maybe some other time, he was to tired to keep going, and he was just warming up. He decided to rest before he would continue.

O.O.C. I just now read the pm.
Back to top Go down
Rensaku

Rensaku

Magic school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic school   Magic school I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:10 pm

Kazame gathered enough strength to continue after a few minutes of resting but wasn't in the mood to spar. He wasn't going to be able to anyway sense the training session was over. He was still a bit wiped out from working so hard. He thinks about a name for his team. He thought about it and decided that the name would be in acronyms. MSS, Mobile sword and shield, Fira being the mobile of the team, Yogamei being the sword and Kazama being the shield. Together they would be the best. Before they left the teacher decided to teach them one more element, nature. He lifted his hand into the air and out came a vine. It was coming strait for him, he moved his hand up and tried to shield himself with water that was about three inches away from his hand, struggling to keep it together as it was starting to fall apart. It wasn't really a big shield but it was all he had. It did him no good as the vine went strait through his shield and hit him in the chest. He fell down and as he did the teacher used the wind to flip him on his stomach. What does he have against me, he asked himself. Then the teacher told them all to do the same. He saw someone try and did it, then he tried and did it too with everyone else. He tried it again but didn't do so well, it wasn't the same as just forming stuff in your hand, he thought to himself.

Back to top Go down
Rensaku

Rensaku

Magic school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic school   Magic school I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:58 am

Kazama had the one vine he was able to use run around his arm. He held his hand out and watched to vine swirl around his arm until it reached his hand, then it shot out about a good 20 feet before stopping and returning to the ground. He didn't fell like continuing so he left, looking for a job. He walked out of the magic academy and into the city. He wasn't sure what to expect, he thought it would be weird for a magic user to look for a job as there wouldn't be one of his caliber. He thought about it for a while as he was walking and came to a conclusion, he could work as a fisherman. No, he thought, that's not what I want to be. He pondered about his job, messing around with his magic skills. He held water over his hand and moved it to different parts of his arms. I could be.....No, I cant be a hunter either.... He was now stuck on what to be. He thought and thought and thought, but just couldn't come up with anything. He lowered his head, disappointed that he could come up with anything. He wondered if he could join the army as a magic warrior. He walked to a military sign in building to join up. The man looked at him when he walked in and asked him what he could do. He simply showed the man his hand and then water came together to form a glob. The man looked at him, surprised at what he saw. He told him to head down to the left, that he would see a large tower. Kazama canceled the spell and walked away. He went the way that he told him to and just like he said, there was a large tower. He walked to it, wondering if he was going to be okay with joining them.

He walked in and looked at a chief looking person. He was wearing a blue cloth shirt with a grey cape and pants. The man told him that anyone that could use magic we're allowed here. He showed the man the skill that he had. He said that he would find his gear in the building behind the one he was in. He was given some starter money which was good because he really needed some. He didn't show it but he was hungry and thirsty. He grabbed the money, saluted, and headed for the door. He went around the building to gather his cloths and gear. He went in and was given red cloth shirt with greyish pants and a greyish cape. He was also given a staff. the same color as his shirt. He asked the man to step out of the building so he could put them on. When he was done he left out of the building and went to buy something to eat and drink. He got to the store and bought what he could get and still have some money left over. He finished and walked toward the academy to train before he would go to sleep. When he made it to the academy he was greeted by his partners. They had a shocked look on their faces, seeing him with the clothing he had on, He just looked at them and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rensaku

Rensaku

Magic school Empty
PostSubject: Magic school Chapter 2   Magic school I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:05 am

After a few moments of silents, someone said something, I...I cant believe it, I'm going to loose one of my friends.... Kazama walked up to Yogamei and placed his hand on his shoulders. Your welcomed to join me if you want. Yogamei shook his head to say no, I'm sorry, but I have to much to live for.....I cant go with you. He turned his head to Fira.

What about you? She looked down for a moment and replied, Sorry, but I have stuff I want to do. Kamaza grinned, That's okay, I'll still hang around here... I cant leave my partners behind. His face came back to its normal strait line look. He held the water element in his hand, Now lets work on each others skills. We can start with you first if you want Fira. He pointed his hand at her, looked at Yogamei then back at her. He also held his hand up at her, but didn't have an element in his hand. He shot a vine at her, but it didn't get her as she dodge. Kazama shot water at her, she reacted by jumping side ways while using wind to move even more to the side, but she was caught by a vine. He used the opportunity to get her with a water blast. He only put enough power in his blast to sting her. The vine vanished allowing her to move again. She got up and readied herself to keep going. To bad, it was to dark so they had to call it quits. Well we should hurry up and go home now, its getting late. He said before he ran to his room. He didn't get to do to much today but that was ok. When he got to bed he took off his clothes and went to bed.
Back to top Go down
Rensaku

Rensaku

Magic school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic school   Magic school I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:00 am

Kazama woke up, feeling excited that he was an actual magic fighter. He was so proud of himself for his courage that he grind a little as he got out of bed. He wiped his eyes and made his way to class. On his way there he tried to combine two elements together like usual. He tried to put them together but just like always, he failed. He wondered why he was trying if he wasn't going to get it, but that wasn't stopping him. He made it to class but know one was there, he knew he was late but didn't know how. He ran toward the academy training field. when he got there everyone gave him that look that they gave him the other day. That's when the teacher told him that he should be in the training field over in magic military. Kazama's hair covered his face, almost making it look like he was disappointed but he wasn't, he was embarrassed that he didn't know that. He made it quick dash for the field, hopping that he wouldn't be hated for not being there.

After a while he couldn't run anymore so he tried his best to jog the rest of the way there. When he made it there he was completely out of breath. He walked into the military magic field and was greeted by a man who told him to get on the back of his horse, that he had a lot of training ahead of him. He asked to have a drink of water before they took off. He was taken to the boot camp to get stronger in magic. When he got there he didn't pay any attention to what he saw. He wasn't worried about that any way, he juts wanted something to eat before he would sleep. He found a spot to eat and hurried to eat it all. When he was done he found a tent with three other people in it. He saw there was an open sleeping bag so he went to sleep on it.
Back to top Go down
Rensaku

Rensaku

Magic school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic school   Magic school I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:54 pm

Alright, lets go. Kazama yawned as he opened his eyes to a beautifully bright blue world. He had a good night sleep, he didn't know how or why it was different from all the other times but he felt good. He was ready to walk the other fifty percent of his journey. It was like the little flame that was closed off for so long was finally released from it's slumber, flames so warm, flames so bright. He felt the need to jog, he wanted to get there as quickly as he could with out taking breaks. He had to do this, he remembered he had a squad to get to. The more time he spent sleeping and not walking, the higher the odds of the men not making it. He jogged for a while with Yogamei and Fira for a while. He jogged with them until he spotted two goblins from a distance. He look at his squad with sharp en-tens eyes. They looked at him, then Kazama pointed to them and then to the trees. He wanted to ambush them if he could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Magic school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic school   Magic school I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic school
Page 1 of 1