RPGenius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the pros come to roleplay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
~WELCOME~
An intro video to the site is now available on the portal page.
Illia is open for roleplaying and is seeking more members.
~COMING SOON~: A new zombie rp, called The Changing, so look forward to that!
Durarara!! is now open for roleplay, so sign up and start roleplaying. :3
Dungeons and Dragons is now open for Roleplay! Make your character sheet and start playing now! The first dungeon will be up momentarily.
Navigation

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates

If you wish to affiliate with RPGenius, please send a PM to Leoinpharoh, or another admin.

Our affiliate button is shown below.
Donations
Please donate to the site, as all proceeds will go to making the site better for you users. A donation of $10 is the minimum to become a donator, and have donator status on the site, though you may donate any ammount you would like. Other uses for this function will be implemented in the future. Thank you! -Administrators

Admin Announcement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khaione Pharoh

Khaione Pharoh

Admin Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Admin Announcement   Admin Announcement I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:08 am

So, as you all have probably noticed, Leoin and I havent been doing a very good job at running our own site. First off, i would like to personally apologize for that. There should be no excuses for the fact we should make time for the thing that we have created. Unfortunately, Leoin and I have been having Time issues. Neither one of us have time to get on for 1) Leoin just moved out of state to go to college. I, on the other hand, am still in school and working two jobs. I can honestly say i have no idea what Dom has been up to, i believe he has lost interest in the site for the matter of fact, Leoin, nor I get on, as well as others.

I would like to say hello to our new members and also apologize for our lacking of efforts. If any questions are brewing on your heads that haven't been answered, please, message me. I will be on periodically tomorrow to check in to see how everything is going as well as how everyone is doing. Sadly, i cannot promise to be on every day, but i will at least try to be on more. If you have a question I will do my best to answer. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

~**Khaione Pharoh**~
Back to top Go down

Admin Announcement
Page 1 of 1